- Into the Mines of Moria. https://t.co/tbtsAS0PZf 2 days ago
- Into the Mines of Moria. instagram.com/p/BZJOz5Vlhyy/ 2 days ago
- Halfway through our 50 mile bike ride. Fat tire bikes aren't too bad, but by the end we were exhausted. https://t.co/xrqcCbSOIz 2 days ago
- Halfway through our 50 mile bike ride. Fat tire bikes aren't too bad, but by the end we were… instagram.com/p/BZJOinBFH7m/ 2 days ago
- When you build a bike trail on old train tracks you use the tunnels too. Except there is a spring in the ground abo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: #SOSMarch
If school choice didn’t work in Kent County why do we think it will work today?
If inequity of funding was a symptom of the problem 50 years ago how can we reform education by cutting funding today?
If lack of experience and lack of advanced degrees was a symptom of poor schools in the 1960’s how can replacing those same teachers be considered reform today? Continue reading