- Rare 6 flags selfie https://t.co/CCG2n3Ro3R 7 hours ago
- sometimes I forget how evil people can be, sometimes I forget how strong people can be honoraryunsubscribe.com/jennifer_kempt… 1 day ago
- RT @xianb8: #educolor folks definitely check out @NobleEducators live tweeting from their ToC caucus event tonight as they try to unionize… 2 days ago
- RT @AdvocateforEd: Five studies find online courses are not working well at community colleges thetechedvocate.org/five-studies-f… 2 days ago
- RT @FiveThirtyEight: So far the average GOP senator has voted with Trump 98% of the time. 53eig.ht/2jNoNGp 2 days ago
Tag Archives: #SOSMarch
If school choice didn’t work in Kent County why do we think it will work today?
If inequity of funding was a symptom of the problem 50 years ago how can we reform education by cutting funding today?
If lack of experience and lack of advanced degrees was a symptom of poor schools in the 1960’s how can replacing those same teachers be considered reform today? Continue reading