- Supreme #7thgradeart https://t.co/tMzKHzAFAb 2 days ago
- Relationships Are the Foundation of Great Schools (But They Aren’t Enough) georgecouros.ca/blog/archives/… What evidence d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @willrich45: “Alibaba has developed an artificial intelligence model that scored better than humans in a Stanford University reading and… 3 days ago
- My professional education statement: My goal is to patiently lead students through self-discovery, use gentle guid… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/HUxfJhkVu1E?a random live stream 6 days ago
Tag Archives: #SOSMarch
If school choice didn’t work in Kent County why do we think it will work today?
If inequity of funding was a symptom of the problem 50 years ago how can we reform education by cutting funding today?
If lack of experience and lack of advanced degrees was a symptom of poor schools in the 1960’s how can replacing those same teachers be considered reform today? Continue reading