- This is a rabbit hole you may want to explore reddit.com/r/philosophy/c… 1 day ago
- @laughingatchaos He's running around like crazy, it's fun to watch 2 days ago
- @laughingatchaos They let him sing in 4th grade had to wait 3 years to be allowed to touch the sound board. 2 days ago
- Only my kid would quit the choir to do tech. https://t.co/Fo7CmORIxN 2 days ago
- Monday inspiration on Tuesdays reddit.com/r/GetMotivated… 5 days ago
Category Archives: reform
If school choice didn’t work in Kent County why do we think it will work today?
If inequity of funding was a symptom of the problem 50 years ago how can we reform education by cutting funding today?
If lack of experience and lack of advanced degrees was a symptom of poor schools in the 1960’s how can replacing those same teachers be considered reform today? Continue reading
Are public schools doing enough or are they trying to do too much? In the case of Hendrick Hudson School District v. Rowley A lower court noted that: “she performs better than the average child in her class and is … Continue reading
As a math person i am not afraid of numbers or budgets, but a budget is more than just numbers. Much of the money from the federal government has strings attached to it so every penny has to come from … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia Some days I’m just amazed by the people I go to school with. This the first week back after a month off and everyone jumps out of the gate running. These cohorts literally wrote hundreds of individual … Continue reading
I read this blog a while ago and was struck by his 3rd point about schools raising money. I sent it to my sons’ principal. I am not against schools raising money. I think our schools in general are underfunded. … Continue reading
Thinking about the role of principal one might initially think, “Gee if we could only fire the bottom 5% to 10% of teachers we might improve our schools.” Sure sounds good, except, what if the replacements you hired were just … Continue reading