- Horrible story #JusticeForSaswati justiceforsaswati.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- @lorraineavila_ In my school by winter break we usually are pushing 1000 office referrals. This year during virtual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- So this looks interesting ractive-player.org 2 weeks ago
- I'm excited for coffee tomorrow. Which one should I try first? https://t.co/m0En8zDRZZ 2 weeks ago
- @TheJLV Not just mental health, teachers were required to work no excuses, everyone had to be IN the building. More… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: dendari
I did go to #edcampusa and I was impressed http://ow.ly/xMKmd
RT @schlfinance101: Scapegoating Teachers » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names: http://bit.ly/zpOZ8I via @addthis
#edcampchicago getting geared up to learn http://ow.ly/7yFoz
If school choice didn’t work in Kent County why do we think it will work today?
If inequity of funding was a symptom of the problem 50 years ago how can we reform education by cutting funding today?
If lack of experience and lack of advanced degrees was a symptom of poor schools in the 1960’s how can replacing those same teachers be considered reform today? Continue reading
Are public schools doing enough or are they trying to do too much? In the case of Hendrick Hudson School District v. Rowley A lower court noted that: “she performs better than the average child in her class and is … Continue reading
As a math person i am not afraid of numbers or budgets, but a budget is more than just numbers. Much of the money from the federal government has strings attached to it so every penny has to come from … Continue reading
When I said being rich gives you options and that vouchers aren’t options, This is basically what I meant http://ow.ly/4FrMJ
some symmetry designs please comment and grade our drawings http://bit.ly/f3LGPn #comments4kids #mathchat