- This is a rabbit hole you may want to explore reddit.com/r/philosophy/c… 1 day ago
- @laughingatchaos He's running around like crazy, it's fun to watch 2 days ago
- @laughingatchaos They let him sing in 4th grade had to wait 3 years to be allowed to touch the sound board. 2 days ago
- Only my kid would quit the choir to do tech. https://t.co/Fo7CmORIxN 2 days ago
- Monday inspiration on Tuesdays reddit.com/r/GetMotivated… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I confess when I started teaching, even in math, if I had a book I based most of my curriculum on the book. The individual lessons were often modified, but I allowed the book publisher to dictate most of what … Continue reading
My summary of our discussion during the week.